So many people find that when they need money the most, they equally find themselves intimidated by the loan process. It may seem as though there are … Continue Reading about Taking The Complexity Out Of Borrowing Money From Lenders
Debt can be a useful tool to make large purchases such as your home, your education or your first car. Saving in advance for these purchases are … Continue Reading about 13 Things You Shouldn’t Use Debt to Buy
A mortgage is often the largest debt a person will ever incur. This makes sense, because buying a house is often the largest purchase you'll ever … Continue Reading about 5 Ways to Pay Your Mortgage off Early
Paying off debt can be one of the most frustrating and rewarding financial journeys. The process can also be grueling as you sacrifice to pay off your … Continue Reading about 6 Ways to Stay Motivated While Paying off Debt
In the last decade, my wife and I have taken out three separate mortgages. Each time, we had to consider a variety of mortgages options. Personally, … Continue Reading about Things to Consider When Choosing a Mortgage
My wife and I both attended four year colleges right after high school. It felt like the only option for us. Our parents had told us that college was … Continue Reading about What We Learned about Student Loan Debt the Hard Way
Getting married is exciting. Many people look forward to their wedding day for years before they even meet the person they're going to marry. … Continue Reading about Husband And Wife Work Together To Pay Down $80,000 In Student Loans
If you don't know what a credit score is, it's time to learn. Your credit score is a very important aspect of your finances. Maintaining a high credit … Continue Reading about What Is Your FICO Credit Score and How Is It Calculated?
Hitting rock bottom, especially when it comes to finances, is a devastating experience. Debt and bills could be piling up and your credit cards could … Continue Reading about My Wife And I Paid Off 80k Of Student Debt In 3 Years
Credit cards have a bad reputation. People get credit cards with good intentions. Eventually, people usually make mistakes and end up running up a … Continue Reading about Credit Cards Aren’t All Bad – Here’s How They Can Help You
More Debt Articles
- Credit Report: A Loved One Stole My Identity – What Can I Do?
- Debt Avalanche vs Snowball Method
- Can You Pay Off Debt Quickly And Have A Life?
- 4 Ways to Kickstart Paying off Your Debt
- Don’t Fall into These Common Mortgage Mistakes
- Borrowing Money to Buy a Car?
- The Dangers of Home Equity Loans
- Should You Use Zero Percent Offers to Make Expensive Purchases?
- Is A Loan A Good Idea?
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?
- 3 Times Consolidating Loans May Not Be a Smart Move
- Learn How Much Interest Payments Really Cost
- How Much Money Should You Spend on the Holidays?
- How to Invest in Your Education the Right Way: For Free
- How to Know How Much Money I Can Borrow
- Credit Card Balance Transfer Pros and Cons
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Increasing Your Financial Commitments
- Things To Consider When Getting A Loan
- Start Building an Emergency Fund: Don’t Get Lost In The Details