If you're struggling with debt, you're not alone - from mortgage and car payments to student loan debt to credit card bills, most of us have some form of debt that we're working to pay off. Happily, there are plenty of excellent strategies to manage and pay down your debt - without losing your sanity. From tips on bringing in extra income by earning money online to pay down debt faster, to important 'debt housekeeping' ideas like monitoring your credit score or reducing monthly payments until you're back on track - these are surefire strategies you can use now.
Fix Your Credit
Do you know your credit score? Even if you're not planning on financing any large purchases this year, it's still important to keep an eye on your credit score - it's a good indicator of your financial health, and you'll be able to catch any anomalies that could indicate that your identity has been stolen.
Reduce Your Payments
If you're feeling overwhelmed by debt, there are key steps you need to consider to stay on the path to paying off your bills. Reducing your payments to creditors each month can be a short-term fix - particularly if you've had a recent life change like losing a job, or getting a divorce. We'll look into choices like refinancing your loans, the pros and cons of credit card balance transfers, and selling assets.
Should you avalanche or snowball method your way out of debt? Is is possible to pay off debt quickly and still have a life? What are the tricks to paying off $80k in student loans in under 5 years? We're sharing all of the tips and methods that can help you manage debt better - and pay it off.
- 5 Ways to Lower Your Debt Costs
- My Wife And I Paid Off 80k Of Student Debt In 3 Years
- What We Learned about Student Loan Debt the Hard Way
- Husband And Wife Work Together To Pay Down $80,000 In Student Loan Debt
- Real Estate Business Secrets Revealed – What Does a Buyer Agent Do All Day?
- What is the Difference Between a FICO Score and Vantage Credit Score?
- Taking The Complexity Out Of Borrowing Money From Lenders
- 13 Things You Shouldn’t Use Debt to Buy
- 5 Ways to Pay Your Mortgage off Early
- 6 Ways to Stay Motivated While Paying off Debt
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Mortgage
- What Is Your FICO Credit Score and How Is It Calculated?
- Credit Cards Aren’t All Bad – Here’s How They Can Help You
- Credit Report: A Loved One Stole My Identity – What Can I Do?
- Debt Avalanche vs Snowball Method
- Can You Pay Off Debt Quickly And Have A Life?
- 4 Ways to Kickstart Paying off Your Debt
- Don’t Fall into These Common Mortgage Mistakes
- Borrowing Money to Buy a Car?
- The Dangers of Home Equity Loans
- Should You Use Zero Percent Offers to Make Expensive Purchases?
- Is A Loan A Good Idea?
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?
- 3 Times Consolidating Loans May Not Be a Smart Move
- Learn How Much Interest Payments Really Cost
- How Much Money Should You Spend on the Holidays?
- How to Invest in Your Education the Right Way: For Free
- How to Know How Much Money I Can Borrow
- Credit Card Balance Transfer Pros and Cons
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Increasing Your Financial Commitments
- Things To Consider When Getting A Loan
- Start Building an Emergency Fund: Don’t Get Lost In The Details