My wife and I both attended four year colleges right after high school. It felt like the only option for us. Our parents had told us that college was … Continue Reading
Getting married is exciting. Many people look forward to their wedding day for years before they even meet the person they're going to marry. … Continue Reading
If you don't know what a credit score is, it's time to learn. Your credit score is a very important aspect of your finances. Maintaining a high credit … Continue Reading
Hitting rock bottom, especially when it comes to finances, is a devastating experience. Debt and bills could be piling up and your credit cards could … Continue Reading
Credit cards have a bad reputation. People get credit cards with good intentions. Eventually, people usually make mistakes and end up running up a … Continue Reading
With the prevalence of hacks and cyber crime, it’s no surprise that identity theft is a huge problem for consumers. But an issue that’s under reported … Continue Reading
So, you've decided to pay off your loans. You've taken stock of your current situation. You've found the detailed information about your debt. You … Continue Reading
After I paid off my student loans in three years, everyone started asking me for my secrets. A story about what I did went viral and suddenly, … Continue Reading
Wouldn't it be great if your debt just suddenly disappeared tomorrow? While that would be awesome, it isn't going to happen. Unfortunately, you'll … Continue Reading
Buying a home means taking out a 30 year mortgage for the typical American home buyer. Houses are expensive and often someone's most expensive … Continue Reading
- Borrowing Money to Buy a Car?
- The Dangers of Home Equity Loans
- Should You Use Zero Percent Offers to Make Expensive Purchases?
- Is A Loan A Good Idea?
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?
- 3 Times Consolidating Loans May Not Be a Smart Move
- Learn How Much Interest Payments Really Cost
- How Much Money Should You Spend on the Holidays?
- How to Invest in Your Education the Right Way: For Free
- How to Know How Much Money I Can Borrow
- Credit Card Balance Transfer Pros and Cons
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Increasing Your Financial Commitments
- Things To Consider When Getting A Loan
- Start Building an Emergency Fund: Don’t Get Lost In The Details